Harvest Finance ‘Farm Arts’ Creativity Contest ROUND 4 — FESTIVE EDITION
Farmers! The Harvest team thanks you for taking the time to participate in our Creativity Competition, “Surviving a Harsh Winter on the Farm”. Once again, we were astounded by the number of amazing entries that came in.
The quantity and quality of submissions have certainly increased over the past few iterations of the contest. This time around, we had delicious looking cakes, clever digital art, cute dolls, benevolent charity work, catchy songs and many other amazing entries. Judging had never been so difficult and the team struggled to pick only 50 winners out of the hundreds of submissions. Congratulations to all who scooped some $FARM. For those of you that didn’t win this round, rejoice, for there is a round 4!
Before we get to round 4’s details, we’d like to share some insights on how submissions are judged.
- Entries should be Harvest related.
- Judges look for originality and creativity. Do something that is unique and different from the rest.
- Although not compulsory, adherence to the theme will be given extra consideration.
- Effort! Someone who designs a piece of art from scratch will definitely be considered over someone who copies/pastes.
Now that you’ve got a better understanding on how we judge submissions, it’s time to get cracking on our next round. Without further ado, Round 4: “Celebrating the Festive Season”
As we approach the festive season and the end of the year, we thought it was fitting that the theme centred around: “Christmas, New Years and The Holiday Season” This is the time for farmers to take a break from all the #HardWork and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Lucky for us, Harvest Finance allows us to do just this by automatically finding the best strategies to invest in.
In the spirit of Christmas and #BreadForThePeople, the team have agreed to add an extra 25 prizes to the prize pool for Round 4! We also realise that this is a very busy time of the year for most farmers, so this contest will run for a little bit longer.
A sackful of prizes! Plenty of time! We look forward to receiving your submissions.
🏆 1st Place — $1,500 in FARM tokens
🥈 2nd Place — $1,200 in FARM tokens
🥉 3rd Place — $800 in FARM tokens
🏅 4th and 5th place — $600 in FARM tokens
🏅 6th through 10th — $450 in FARM tokens
🏅 11th through 20th — $300 in FARM tokens
🏅 21st through 50th — $100 in FARM tokens.
🏅 51st through 75th- $50 in FARM tokens
✅ How to submit your entries:
- Entries to be made only through Twitter. Post your work with the hashtag #BreadForThePeople, #Defi and tag @harvest_finance. We only care about the quality of what you have produced. The number of followers, likes or retweets makes no difference!
- Submissions close on the 26th of December at 1pm UTC time.
- The team will dive into all the submissions and pick the winners.
- Winners will be announced early January